Monday, March 8, 2010

The real estate writer

Let me introduce the writer inside myself. I am currently the Saint Petersburg, Florida Real Estate Examiner for Examiner.com. This means producing three to seven articles per week, with photographs, about real estate or real estate investing and a local slant to the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Having the post for slightly less than one month now it is still a joy to me to research and write the articles each day. Visit my page at Examiner.com to see for yourself, and please subscribe if you like what you see.

So far I have written all of my own web site content. This includes both a real estate site and a photography site. If something off-topic gets my attention I have been known to write pieces for UselessKnowledge.com as well.

While real estate is a fairly new endeavor for me and the kitchen has been my main career, writing and photography have been lifelong best friends that I still enjoy spending a lot of time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment