Monday, March 8, 2010

New article on Examiner.com


My latest Examiner.com article outlines how short sales might be a viable alternative to foreclosure for some home owners in financial distress. I will also work on another article for tomorrow continuing the theme of "green" housing with a local Florida slant. Will have an article on the Belleview Biltmore later in the week and possibly a real estate investing book review for the weekend.

I also want to write a few photography articles tomorrow to update the Florida Image Tools web site, which has not gotten enough attention lately. One subject will be my recent switch from Minolta/Sony DSLR cameras and lenses to Canon equipment. A second article will be on the subject of photography contests.

Speaking of contests - I just received the new issue of the National Resource Defense Council(NRDC) magazine OnEarth in this afternoon's mail. They are running a nature photography contest using only photos posted on Flickr.com. Since I have quite a few images on Flickr already it was a simple matter to add the required tag and enter a half dozen shots. Prize is simply publication on their web site and in the magazine(with photo credit, of course) but it sure beats a poke with a sharp stick. Last weekend I was notified of a full-page photo on the 2011 USDA/APHIS "Biodiversity for Birds" calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment